Invite the light to your life!
- . You can play loud music and dance until you sweat or participate in the zumba class. It is all about to feel your heart race and warm up your body.
- Meditationis a conscious effort to change how the mind works. It is good to practise meditation even for 5 minutes every day. The benefits are outstanding as meditation brings the brainwave pattern into an Alpha state that promotes healing. With regular practice of meditation you will invite more light into your mind and life, you will increase your happiness and creativity, improve your emotional stability and immune system, you will increase your energy level and develop intuition.
- Surround yourself with positive people! Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, who make you happy, who help you when you are in need, who build you up and believe in you.
- the purpose of springis to really reawaken and rejuvenate the body. Remember to drink water. I do love starting my day with the glass of warm water with slice of lemon; it gives me more energy on a day. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Change something up! It may be time to change your style, your furniture at home, your daily routine, your perfume. Experiment with the newness. Choose one thing day you will do differently.
- Hunt for an absorbing book! Get off the internet! Everything you read fills your head with new bits of information, with new ideas, with new approaches to daily life. It will open your mind; it will inspire real thinking and creativity.
- Find new passion! There may be more than one passion in your life. Ask other people for ideas. See what others have discovered as their passions. The more possibilities you find, the more likely your chances of finding your true passion. And the spring is a great season to discover one!
I believe that much longer and sunnier days, more positive and optimistic approach and above suggestions will help you to invite more light to your life in spring. You can do it! You just need to believe. Keep me posted how you are getting on.
This blog post was written a year ago for Positive Success Group, but I decided to reposted it again as we do have SPRING in Ireland!